Is it not being baptized either as a baby or even by immersion?
- Is it not how much you can quote the bible or know a lot of verses by heart?
- Is it not your winning a lot of trophies for your youth body each time you go out for debate?
- Is it not having a famous pastor as your spiritual father or mother?
- Is it not getting a degree in theology or going further?
- Is it not teaching a Sunday school or getting a job as a Christian religion teacher?
- It is not being a church leader?
- Is it not being close to the pastor?
- And have received a lot of awards from the board of deacon?
- Surely it is keeping the house of God cleaned always for worship?
- Being a good and regular thither for the past decades?
- Having their highest monitory contribution each time, there is a need arising in the church
- Bought a car gift for your pastor during his 50th birthday
- Appointed head of elders to build a huge orphanage as part of the church ministry?
- Donated a parcel of land to the church?
- Sponsor the pastor’s television ministry through your organization as part of the church vision to reach the world?
- Gave a scholarship to some deserving students in the church.
- All the above is no.
- THIS IS THE ANSWER :
- Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
- Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.